hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <ambe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject New Year Updates
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:49:21 GMT
Hello all,

I hope everyone had an enjoyable and restful holiday season, and a happy 2013 to you all!

I thought I would highlight what I think are the last few things for us to get this project
fully open for business, especially as its reporting season again.

The biggest thing is that we still don't have a git repo for our source, we need that so that
we can start migrating the existing source over. The jira ticket for that is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5512,
and we highlighted it in our December report, so I'm not sure what else to do for driving
this to completion, suggestions?

I was also looking at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hdt.html, and I think that could
be updated with committer id's, because I think everyone listed is setup to be a committer.
Once thats done I think we can finish getting our wiki opened up.

I've sent Roman a basic site to get up, I actually used the Apache CMS to generate this on
my machine, so at some point later we could migrate to that, but this at least gives us a
landing page.

Anything else that anyone would like to raise?

Cheers,
Adam