hdt-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Year Updates
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 03:45:33 GMT
Hi Adam,

I just pinged INFRA on IRC if any one can help with the GIT setup. Will keep you posted if
any one from INFRA volunteers to set it up tonight. While I am at it, I will also check on
the users mailing list.

Cheers,
Suresh

On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:49 AM, Adam Berry <amberry@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone had an enjoyable and restful holiday season, and a happy 2013 to you
all!

> I thought I would highlight what I think are the last few things for us to get this project
fully open for business, especially as its reporting season again.

> The biggest thing is that we still don't have a git repo for our source, we need that
so that we can start migrating the existing source over. The jira ticket for that is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5512,
and we highlighted it in our December report, so I'm not sure what else to do for driving
this to completion, suggestions?

> I was also looking at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hdt.html, and I think that
could be updated with committer id's, because I think everyone listed is setup to be a committer.
Once thats done I think we can finish getting our wiki opened up.

> I've sent Roman a basic site to get up, I actually used the Apache CMS to generate this
on my machine, so at some point later we could migrate to that, but this at least gives us
a landing page.