From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents Core 4.4.13 Released
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 08:21:25 GMT
The Apache HttpComponents project is pleased to announce 4.4.13 GA
release of HttpComponents Core.

This is a maintenance release that corrects a number of defects
discovered since release 4.4.12.

Please note that as of 4.4 HttpCore requires Java 1.6 or newer.

Download -
<http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi>
Release notes -
<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>
HttpComponents site -
<http://hc.apache.org/>

About HttpComponents Core

HttpCore is a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be
used to build custom client and server side HTTP services with a
minimal footprint. HttpCore supports two I/O models: a blocking I/O
model based on the classic Java I/O and a non-blocking, event driven
I/O model based on Java NIO.