From ankit <ank2...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTPClient 4.2.3 request got timeout but still it maps the response to another request
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 14:23:54 GMT
Hello Guys,

I am getting a weird error on our production environment. Using HttpClient
4.2.3 we are sending the request from server (A) to the another server (B).
As this is production environment, the volume of request is very high,
sometimes server B is not giving response in a given specified time and due
to that we are getting SocketTimeoutException. Now, this request got
timeout in our environment but after sometime once Server B is ready with
his response it got appended to the different request. So, Timeout request
to our environment but when response is ready in Server B it maps to any
request (or another request) of Server A.

Is there any idea how it is doing.

--
*Regards*
*Ankit Agarwal*