From Tommy Pham <tommy...@gmail.com>
Subject httpCore5 - ClassicGetExecutionExample
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 07:14:19 GMT
Hello everyone,

I was trying to roll my own web crawler based upon the HTTP Components v5.x
for my edification.  I was reviewing the ClassicGetExecutionExample:

https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-5.0.x/httpcore5/examples/org/apache/hc/core5/http/examples/ClassicGetExecutionExample.java

and along with the source code for each class and/or interface utilized.
I'm at loss of the SocketConfig.  I see it instantiated and configured to
have a socket timeout of 5 seconds but I don't see it utilized anywhere
within the example.  Did I misinterpret something?

TIA,
Tommy