From Marcel Stör <mar...@frightanic.com>
Subject Re: NTLM auth causes "NTLM authentication - buffer too small for data item"
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:23:02 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for getting back to me.

On 15.11.17 15:41, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> There is only a single committer on the project capable of maintaining
> NTLM code and debugging NTLM protocol issues, but he's been inactive for
> a considerable while.
Are you referring to Karl? I came to this conclusion by looking at the
commit history...
Would you mind pinging him about this? I contribute a lot of time to
open-source and know first-hand how committers hate to be PMed by
non-committers about issues.

> If you are reasonably sure this is a bug in NTLMEngineImpl please raise
> a JIRA
I can't be sure and I wanted to be a good OSS citizen by not creating a
JIRA issue just to increase the visibility of this problem. I was hoping
the standalone test case I put together would lower the barrier enough
for people to engage ;-)

Cheers,

--
Marcel Stör, https://frightanic.com