From Vasudevan Comandur <vcoman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing an issue with a portal throwing socket Timeout Exception
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:28:45 GMT
Hi Oleg,

   Thanks for your reply. When I had a look at the wireshark trace, I saw
that server was sending the data
   in chunks and all the chunks were assembled finally with HTTP headers.
The TCP flags had [FIN, PSH, ACK]
  set for the HTTP protocol and the data was also there. The retry happend
4 times and the data was coming
   all the tme from the server with same TCP flags settings.

    I saw TCP packet from client with [ACK] flag followed by another TCP
packet with [RST, ACK] flags.
    But the app did not receive the message.

    I am running JDK 1.8.0.102 and OS is windows 8.

    I can share the wireshark log trace if you need.

     By changing the java version, will it help to solve the issue.

     Looking forward to your suggestion.

Thanks & Regards
  Vasu