From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot transmit a SWA response with a large attachment (HttpEntity can't chunk multipart)
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 14:15:14 GMT
On Mon, 2017-06-05 at 14:07 +0000, Dan Wlodarski wrote:
> I've tried that solution previously. The result is a missing initial
> HTTP
> header. The transmission begins at the MIME multipart border.

I see no evidence supporting this assertion.

Oleg

---
oleg@ok2c:~$ curl -X POST http://localhost:8080/ -v
*   Trying ::1...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to localhost (::1) port 8080 (#0)
> POST / HTTP/1.1
> Host: localhost:8080
> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 14:13:23 GMT
< Server: Test/1.1

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">;
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <AResponse>
         <ResponseFile>/home/oleg/blah.txt</ResponseFile>
      </AResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
--PLjXq6xrj2ONaDdnyMPLBEnpkMqZA9Wmjw23

blah

--PLjXq6xrj2ONaDdnyMPLBEnpkMqZA9Wmjw23--
* Curl_http_done: called premature == 0
* Connection #0 to host localhost left intact
---