From "chuyifan" <chuyi...@made-in-china.com>
Subject How to gracefully shutdown httpclient
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 22:47:08 GMT

Hi:

I am a developer now working on http communication. I want to get some
information about graceful shutdown of httpclient on website. I want to make
sure that the httpclient won't be shut down until all on-going requests have
been processed when I invoked the close method of httpclient. Now I still do
not find anything useful for me. Now time is so pressing, so I want to ask
for help from you. Currently, I use the httpcomponents of version 4.3.1.

Thank you.