From Arya F <arya6...@gmail.com>
Subject Get response header from 204 response code
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 04:59:31 GMT
I have also asked about this on Stackoverflow and have not gotten any
solutions. Here is the link to the question but I will also explain it here

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39939509/get-location-header-from-204-
response

I am working with a request which responses with a 204 status code which
means no response. But the response does contain headers. I am trying to
get the value of the "Location" response header. I have tried the
context.REDIRECT_LOCATIONS and it is null which always worked when the
response code was not 204.

How can I retrieve the value of the Location response header?