From Murat Balkan <mrbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Calculating the Response Duration when Retry is activated
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:10:38 GMT
Hi,

I am measuring the response duration by getting the system time before the
get call and after the get call and take the difference between them.

However, when the retry is enabled, (my retryhandler returns true) this
part gives me the total time.

Is it possible to get the last duration oob? I thought of reaching out the
thread from the handler to reset the start time attribute but the handler
is given during the client creation time as 1 instance and it would be
tricky to find the right Thread who made the handler fired.

Can you give me some idea how to handle this?

Thanks
Murat