From David Motes <davidmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a 201 (Created) response cause HTTP async client to prematurely send a FIN to the server?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:01:47 GMT
 The response code should be sent back after the entire request has been
processed. You cannot send a 201 created back after the headers and then
discover something is wrong with the body and change the response code to
some kind of error, it is too late.

 Your server needs to be changed to send that response code upon completion
of the request.