From Sachin Nikumbh <saniku...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP client seems to be closing connection before sending all the POST request data
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 20:51:25 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache HTTP async client (CloseableHttpAsyncClient to be
specific) for sending some POST data (~20 kb) to a custom server that we
have developed in-house. What seems to be happening based on wireshark is
that the server is receiving a FIN from client even before server has
successfully read all the POST data.Our server is reading EOF prematurely
before it can read all the data.

I am using httpasyncclient-4.1.jar and httpclient-4.4.1.jar. I am not even
closing the CloseableHttpAsyncClient instance.

I can provide more information if needed. But has anyone seen such a
behavior?

Thanks
Sachin