From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: HttpAuthenticator.generateAuthResponse, NoSuchElementException
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 09:05:25 GMT
Found the "solution":
HttpClientContext (which in my case takes the BasicCredentialsProvider) should NOT be reused
;)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clemens Wyss DEV [mailto:clemensdev@mysign.ch]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2016 10:45
An: HttpClient User Discussion
Betreff: HttpAuthenticator.generateAuthResponse, NoSuchElementException

Making use of HttpClient and PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager, I am calling a webservice
that requires (SSL and) NTLM-Auth. When two concurrent requests run "at the same time" I sometimes/most
often get a NoSuchElementException The stacktrace:
java.util.LinkedList.removeFirst(LinkedList.java:270)
java.util.LinkedList.remove(LinkedList.java:685)
org.apache.http.impl.auth.HttpAuthenticator.generateAuthResponse(HttpAuthenticator.java:193)
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:262)
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:184)
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:88)
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:110)
org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:71)
<my code follows>

What am I facing?

Note:
In other situations, which may not be of any relevance to the above issue, I get 401 from
remote Webservice/Server.

Thx
Clemens
B KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB  [  X  ܚX KK[XZ[
  Y[
]\ \  ][  X  ܚX P˘\X K ܙ B  ܈Y][ۘ[  [X[  K[XZ[
  Y[
]\ \  Z[˘\X K ܙ B B