From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject HttpClient & NTLM-auth
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 08:44:03 GMT
I have read (and tested) hundreds (maybe only dozens ;)) of threads/posts regarding HttpClient
and NTLM auth.
-plain HttpClient (which I'd prefer!)
-jcifs
- spnego
- ...
None of the snippets I came along works out for me though, always ending up with a 401.

Networksniffing shows, that no credential-negotiation/exchange is taking place...

Taking the latest greatest HttpClient 4.5 what needs to be programmed and  configured(?) to
get my java client to do NTLM authentication with a webservice endpoint?

Do I need to follow anything mentioned here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/special/krb5winguide-2/raw_files/new/kwin

Thanks for your advices/hints
- Clemens