From Ponomarenko Andrey <andrewponomare...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Backward compatibility report
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 13:05:15 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this bug. Usually the tool checks super-classes and doesn't report
removal of overwritten methods. But in this case the super-class is defined in the different
jar (httpcore-4.2.5.jar) and therefore it was not taken into account. I'll try to fix the
report soon.

07.06.2016, 16:09, "Oleg Kalnichevski":

The reports are updated daily by the japi-compliance-checker and japi-tracker tools: https://github.com/lvc/japi-compliance-checker