From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Backward compatibility report
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 13:08:58 GMT

The reports are updated daily by the japi-compliance-checker and japi-tracker tools: https://github.com/lvc/japi-compliance-checker

> Please let me know if there are some false positives in the report.
>
> Thank you.

Hi Andrey

The reports look pretty awesome.

However, if I am not mistaken removal of overwritten methods from a
subclass should not affect binary compatibility, should it?

http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/compat_report/httpcore/4.2.5/4.3/55421/bin_compat_report.html#Removed

High severity for these changes sounds a bit too much if you ask me.

Oleg