From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: Trust all certificates
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 20:26:33 GMT
The exception you are showing means the server terminated the handshake for some reason. Hard
to say why. It might require a client cert or does not like yout proposed ciphers or ssl protocols.

This particular exception seems not related to untrusted certificates, your different approaches
are both valid to accept all certs (ad long as it understands a common cipher and certificate
type)

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net
>From Win 10 Mobile

Von: Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. April 2016 22:16
An: httpclient-users@hc.apache.org
Betreff: Trust all certificates

Hi guys,

I'm using the HC to crawler a lot of sites =D. It's working like a charm. I
really in love with HC.

But I'm getting the error `javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received
fatal alert: handshake_failure` when I try to access a page with a invalid
Certificate.

I googled a lot and tried all solutions, but no one worked.
Here a gist with my last try:
https://gist.github.com/robsonpeixoto/07c0409e20a1332c586585fcd1e3db25

Are there a easy solution to trust all certificates of all hosts with HC?

Thanks
--
Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Robinho