From "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaas...@ocie.net>
Subject RE: HttpClientBuilder does not use system properties for proxy
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:34:10 GMT
> However, here localMachineName and domainName have to be guessed somehow...

This was not your main question, but I think this can be used to get that other information
(on Windows):

			workstation = System.getenv("COMPUTERNAME");
			domain = System.getenv("USERDOMAIN");

You questions look like questions I was asking a few months ago as I was trying to figure
out how to get this all to work.  If you are working on the same problems I was, you may find
it helpful to look at some of the questions I have already asked on this list:

Re: Proxy Authentication Strategy (2016-04-11)
Re: CredentialsProvider (2016-03-21)
RE: WinHttpClients (2016-03-15)

Good luck,
Mark

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Donnell Systems,
Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for
the posting.