From "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaas...@ocie.net>
Subject CredentialsProvider
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:46:25 GMT
I am testing several different configurations of proxy authentication using the CredentialsProvider.
 It seems that the way this is done is to cache the Credentials, which make sense.  However,
how do I tell if they are incorrect?

For instance, if I type my user name and password correctly, the caching works perfectly and
I don't get prompted again.  However, if I type them incorrectly, the incorrect credentials
are cached and I don't get opportunity to re-enter the values.  Is there a way to tell that
a credential has been rejected so that I know to not cache it?

Thanks,
Mark

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Donnell Systems,
Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for
the posting.