From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject CookieSpecs : Which one to choose ?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 00:31:50 GMT
Hello,
I am not sure what should be the default Cookie Policy for JMeter 3.0 with
HC4.5.2

As per HttpClient doc:
https://github.com/apache/httpclient/blob/4.5.x/httpclient/src/main/java/org/apache/http/client/config/CookieSpecs.java

Standard seems the best:

   - The RFC 6265 compliant policy (interoprability profile).

But default :

   - The default policy. This policy provides a higher degree of
   compatibility with common cookie management of popular HTTP agents for
   non-standard (Netscape style) cookies.

Do browsers accept the 2 , in this case should we create a CookieSpec
implementation that delegate to DefaultCookieSpec and RFC6265LaxSpec ?

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.