From Bhuvaneswari Anandhan <bhuvaneswari.anand...@oracle.com>
Subject Apache Http Client and MS PKI Compatibility
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:59:46 GMT
Hi ,

Currently we are using apache 3.1 http client libraries code in Weblogic to connect with other
applications  over SSL using Entrust certificates.

Now replacing all the entrust certificates with MSPKI certificates. While migrating SSL configuration
in server, we are getting SSL handshake exception in httpclient connection. When we tried
to run the same piece code as standalone by passing MSPKI jks file path as JVM argument it
is working fine.

Is there an compatibility issue in http client with MS PKI in app server?  Need help on this.

Thanks ,

Bhuvaneswari