From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpClient.getConnectionManager() performance with HTTP only
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:44:25 GMT
Hi Oleg,
Back to this old subject and knowing that we must stick to 1 HttpClient per
thread (as per all the discussion that followed this).
Is there a plan to implement this lazy init of SSLContext in HttpClient as
it used to be the case in HC3 ?

For our project, it's a killer in terms of performance, and for other use
cases, it appears kind of weird that an SSLContext is initialized even for
a pure HTTP traffic.

Thanks
Regards