From Bhuvaneswari Anandhan <bhuvaneswari.anand...@oracle.com>
Subject Reg: Ignore Cookie Policy
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:03:44 GMT
Hi ,

In one of our web application we have used http client 3.1 to forward the request from system
1 to system 2.

System 1 request flow  -  browser to server1  - cookies allowed by browser , cookie is set
to http only and secure in server1.

System 2 request flow-  system 1 to system2   - this request is framed using Http client where
in the request the cookie  is set to "IGNORE_COOKIE_POLICY".

In the second flow I understand there will not be any cookie or session maintained between
two systems is that right?

If you know any details of IGNORE cookie policy details please help to understand.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhuvaneswari