From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents Core 4.4.4 GA released
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 00:55:51 GMT
On 7 November 2015 at 17:32, Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich.vic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't see the download.

Where were you looking?

i.e. which mirror were you using, and which file are you trying to download?

The download page tells you the mirror, for example:

You are currently using http://apache.mirror.anlx.net/. If you
encounter a problem with this mirror, please select another mirror.
<<

Sometimes mirrors take a while to pick up all the new files.