From Poonam Chawla <Poonam.Cha...@mathworks.com>
Subject RE: HttpAsyncRequestExecutor : HTTP protocol exception: null
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:49:19 GMT
I understand ! :)

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Poonam

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:olegk@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 6:28 AM
To: HttpClient User Discussion <httpclient-users@hc.apache.org>
Subject: Re: HttpAsyncRequestExecutor : HTTP protocol exception: null

On Sun, 2015-10-18 at 18:09 +0000, Poonam Chawla wrote:

> Hi Oleg,
>
> Thank you so much for a quick response.
>
> It seems like upgrading the HttpAsyncClient version to 4.1 requires upgrading all the
other jars as well.
> https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-dev/httpasyncclient/d
> ependencies.html
>
> Unfortunately, we are at a point in our development cycle where upgrading all the jars
would not be feasible. Is there any other way around this problem? Or a patch that we could
apply?

HttpAsyncClient 4.0b3 was released over 3 years ago. You are effectively asking me for a magic
dust recipe. I do not breed unicorns either.

Oleg

> Appreciate your help.
> Poonam

to a production server. The client object might get closed while there are pending requests
on the server. If that happens, we would like to abort all the pending requests and shutdown
the httpasyncclient.