From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Code with 4.x deprecations already removed?
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2015 16:25:17 GMT
Does the trunk code for client/mime/core already have the 4.x
deprecations removed?

I'd like to work on bringing Solr into the modern age where
httpcomponents is concerned (SOLR-5604 in the Apache Jira), but unless I
can get my IDE to tell me what's still using deprecated code, that's
fairly difficult.  So I'm hoping I can build 5.0 snapshot jars, replace
the 4.x jars in my local source code, and see errors everywhere we are
using deprecated HC interfaces.  This would also help me move some of
the things currently defined on the HttpClient object to lower levels,
like the socket timeout that has been giving me fits recently.

I do have the option of telling the IDE to mark ALL deprecations as
errors, but that highlights a lot more than HC.  I will go that route if
I need to.

Thanks,
Shawn