From 이계영 <gyeyoung....@samsung.com>
Subject Re: Re: Setup DH parameters for cipher suite 'TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA'.
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:24:45 GMT

Thanks for your reply.

But it is a big job to upgrade httpclient and httpcore.

Maybe is it a way with 4.2.5 ?

Thanks,
Gary

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 14:50 +0000, 이계영 wrote:

> Hello Good Listener.
>
> I am tring to setup DH parameters with a key length of 2048 bits for using cipher suite
'TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA'.

> I saw the way to use openssl like below. But I cannot find the way with httpclient and
httpcore.

> My version of httpclient and httpcore is 4.2.5.
>
> openssl site : http://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.html
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

Can you upgrade to HttpClient 4.5.1?

It is just easier with newer versions of HttpClient

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-4.5.x/httpclient/examples/org/apache/http/examples/client/ClientCustomSSL.java

Oleg