From Shushant Arora <shushantaror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intermittent org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException:
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:31:49 GMT
I am not closing the httpclient.close()- so what will happen to connections
when request is completed ? Will the socket close be called at all after
each request complete?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Stefan Magnus Landrø <
stefan.landro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sendt fra min iPhone
>
> > Den 22. aug. 2015 kl. 10.21 skrev Shushant Arora <
> shushantarora09@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Check with jvm to see what happens when sockets are closed . How ?
>
> Java doc and oracle jvm doc
>

> > Do you mean GC ? I have a Singleton class which internally
> > created CloseableHttpAsyncClientobject using
> > PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager  .So
> > object should stay till JVM is not crashed but connections are gone not
> > able to understand ?
> >
> > Can you elabborate ?
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Stefan Magnus Landrø <
> > stefan.landro@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Have a look at the sources to see what http client does when closed.
> >>
> >> Check with jvm to see what happens when sockets are closed
> >>
> >> Sendt fra min iPhone

> >> and I

> - i
> requests
> see
> count

> >> do

> in

> response

> >> rather

> >> olegk@apache.org>

I should be
closed

Arora wrote:
> [...]
detect if a connection
> >> is
new one in pool

Shushant Arora wrote:
> [...]
to handle this.

will reliably
> >> eliminate

Oleg Kalnichevski <

+0530, Shushant Arora wrote:
> [...]
and
when I increase no of http clients
> on
solution for this.

Connection
> closed
> >>
> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.endOfInput(HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.java:321)

the connection on its end