From Shushant Arora <shushantaror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intermittent org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException:
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 08:21:10 GMT
Check with jvm to see what happens when sockets are closed . How ?

Do you mean GC ? I have a Singleton class which internally
created CloseableHttpAsyncClientobject using
PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager  .So
object should stay till JVM is not crashed but connections are gone not
able to understand ?

Can you elabborate ?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Stefan Magnus Landrø <
stefan.landro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have a look at the sources to see what http client does when closed.
>
> Check with jvm to see what happens when sockets are closed
>
> Sendt fra min iPhone
>
> > Den 22. aug. 2015 kl. 08.14 skrev Shushant Arora <
> shushantarora09@gmail.com>:
> >
> > What is the state of connections when all sent requests are completed
> and I
> > don't call close on httpclient.
> >
> > 1.When requests are being sent and I observe on shell using $ ss -ta  - i
> > can see connections in Established-sync send state. But when no requests
> > are sent - nothing is displayed - connections count is 0 and i never see
> > any connection transit to TIME_WAIT or close state how connections count
> > reduced to 0 without transitioning to close state ?
> >
> > But when I call client.close  after requests are complted - connections
> do
> > transit to close state and wait there till fin_time (~1 min ) and get
> > terminates.
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Stefan Magnus Landrø <
> > stefan.landro@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Sendt fra min iPhone

> >> Heavy? What do you mean?

> >> Seriously?

> >> has

> rather
> >> same
> >> close

> >> 65500

> olegk@apache.org>

> >> connection

> >> olegk@apache.org>

if a connection
> is
one in pool (set

Arora wrote:
> [...]
this.

reliably

Shushant Arora wrote:
> [...]
no of http clients on
for this.

Connection closed

> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.endOfInput(HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.java:321)

on its end without