From Shushant Arora <shushantaror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intermittent org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException:
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 19:06:50 GMT
A doubt regarding async client - does it sends the request on same
connection before waiting for repose of previous request on same connection
? Or it will reuse the connection only when first request's response has
arrived or request timeouts ?

Since I doubt connection close is not  coming because of server rather
client machine tcp socket connections limit - Same http client with same
pool size to same same server is working fine but giving connection close
exception on another machine.

When I saw the value of sysctl net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range
On machine where exceptions are coming its
net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range = 32768 61000
but on another machibe its net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range = 1024     65500