From Shushant Arora <shushantaror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intermittent org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException:
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 06:14:01 GMT
What is the state of connections when all sent requests are completed and I
don't call close on httpclient.

1.When requests are being sent and I observe on shell using $ ss -ta  - i
can see connections in Established-sync send state. But when no requests
are sent - nothing is displayed - connections count is 0 and i never see
any connection transit to TIME_WAIT or close state how connections count
reduced to 0 without transitioning to close state ?

But when I call client.close  after requests are complted - connections do
transit to close state and wait there till fin_time (~1 min ) and get
terminates.

Arora wrote:
> [...]
no of http clients on

Connection closed

> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.endOfInput(HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.java:321)

on its end without