From Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with InputStreamEntity
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:17:28 GMT
I'm not sure I really understand.
Being repeatable refers to whether the content can be read more than once?
This does not appear to be the problem.
I looked at the network traffic and the content looks to be quite
different for the 2 approaches.
Is using InputStreamEntity a valid way to send (large) text based data
(e.g. json)?

Tim