From Shushant Arora <shushantaror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http async client retry logic
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:14:46 GMT
Thanks!

One more doubt- I am using PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager for managing
connection pool of fixed size.
At each call back reponse of HttpGet Request shall I call
request.releaseConnection() inside FutureCallback<HttpResponse> to release
connection back to pool or will it be taken back automatically ?