From "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaas...@ocie.net>
Subject RE: Strange SSL error
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 14:53:30 GMT
(3) or whenever message content is fully consumed.
> response closure but at as soon as the content stream returns -1

Nice.  I never thought to check that.  Unfortunately, this wasn't happening in my test case.
 We have our own message structure where we know how long the response is going to be and
so never read past the end (getting the -1).  However, because we don't know the length immediately,
we can't put it in the content length header.  I would imagine that this doesn't give HttpClient
a chance to detect the EOF condition.

I believe I am using the library "correctly", but I guess I found a condition use case that
corrupts the pool a bit.  Is this something that can be considered for a future version, or
is this one of those things where making a slight change would cause a lot of complications?

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street