From Thomas Boniface <tho...@stickyads.tv>
Subject Re: Pool congestion
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 13:42:43 GMT
Olged when you say "You really do not want several dozen threads trying to
initiate a request all at the same time.". I'm a bit surprised this
basically what our application need to do and what I though http async was
about. This leads me to the following questions:

Why shouldn't we do this or should we use http-async to be compliant with
its design ? Should we look into another technology if http-async does not
fit this use case ?

Thanks