From Bhuvaneswari Anandhan <bhuvaneswari.anand...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Httpclient 4.4.1 - Issue in passing InputStreamEntity
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 06:39:15 GMT
Thank you Stefan.

I have verified the stream size before calling execute method in both 3.1 and 4.4.1 both are
same.

As you said I will have to check in client application(Handled by flex) what is the stream
size received with 3.1 and 4.4.1.

Regarding encoding , for 3.1 we were not setting any encoding format. So following the same
for 4.4.1 .

Thanks,
Bhuvaneswari

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Magnus Landrø [mailto:stefan.landro@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:06 PM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: Re: Httpclient 4.4.1 - Issue in passing InputStreamEntity

I believe you have to do some more digging here.

As I see it you send x bytes from your your client to your proxy.
That should see the exact same x bytes. Can you confirm in any way?
The exact same x bytes should then be sent by your proxy to your backend.
Can you confirm that on the backend?

Are the content-lengths received the same everywhere?
Could this be a transfer encoding issue (gzip)?
or just a simple encoding issue?

Stefan

--
BEKK Open