From Tomas Tunkl <tunkl.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbstractNIOConnPool and leasingRequests
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:31:28 GMT
Hi,

I have noticed that. But:

processPendingRequests is called only by enumAvailable or enumLeased, which are called by
closeExpired and closeIdle, these are called explicitly right?

processNextPendingRequest is called release(explicitly called), requestCancelled, requestFailed,
requestTimeout and these are called in InternalSessionRequestCallback. By corresponding methods.
But as I understand the problem to get to this some request has to be able to do:

final SessionRequest sessionRequest = this.ioreactor.connect(
        remoteAddress, localAddress, route, this.sessionRequestCallback);

Which doesnt have to happen. And in that case the requests are there forever. There is no
automatic remove of requests from leasingRequests

Tom

> On 29. 4. 2015, at 11:36, Oleg Kalnichevski <oleg@ok2consulting.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Tomas Tunkl <tunkl.tomas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have some problems with ApacheAsyncHttpClient. I have tracked the problems to one
specific place I am interested in.
>> In AbstractNIOConnPool I can see that I have in leasingRequests 112 entries. I have
searched the code and couldnt find how the entries are processed. I believe that request gets
to leasingRequests when it cannot get connection, because all are used. But when the requests
gets another chance? It seems to me, that it is stuck there forever.