From Tomas Tunkl <tunkl.to...@gmail.com>
Subject AbstractNIOConnPool and leasingRequests
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 07:14:54 GMT
Hi,

I have some problems with ApacheAsyncHttpClient. I have tracked the problems to one specific
place I am interested in.

In AbstractNIOConnPool I can see that I have in leasingRequests 112 entries. I have searched
the code and couldnt find how the entries are processed. I believe that request gets to leasingRequests
when it cannot get connection, because all are used. But when the requests gets another chance?
It seems to me, that it is stuck there forever.

Thank you

TT