From Tomas Tunkl <tunkl.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbstractNIOConnPool and leasingRequests
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:02:35 GMT
My problem is that client has stopped sending requests, and I have noticed that leasingRequests
are not getting empty. So I was thinking whether this could be my problem.

Thank you
Tom

> On 29. 4. 2015, at 12:41, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
>

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Tomas Tunkl <tunkl.tomas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have noticed that. But:
>> processPendingRequests is called only by enumAvailable or enumLeased, which are called
by closeExpired and closeIdle, these are called explicitly right?
>> processNextPendingRequest is called release(explicitly called), requestCancelled,
requestFailed, requestTimeout and these are called in InternalSessionRequestCallback. By corresponding
methods. But as I understand the problem to get to this some request has to be able to do:
>> final SessionRequest sessionRequest = this.ioreactor.connect(
>>        remoteAddress, localAddress, route, this.sessionRequestCallback);
>> Which doesnt have to happen. And in that case the requests are there forever. There
is no automatic remove of requests from leasingRequests
>> Tom
>
> I am sorry but I am not sure I understand the problem you are having.
>
> Oleg

to one specific place I am interested in.
I have searched the code and couldnt find how the entries are processed. I believe that request
gets to leasingRequests when it cannot get connection, because all are used. But when the
requests gets another chance? It seems to me, that it is stuck there forever.