From Ryan Fulghum <ryan.fulgh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPClient 4.3.6 : SSL Session reuse
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:11:35 GMT
Thank you for your inputs.

Update :

I was able to install tPacketCapture on Android device to capture packets
and then use WireShare to inspect the pcap file.

It turns out that the Server itself does not enable Session Caching
(neither session ID nor Session tickets were being returned in handshake).

I will try communicating with a different server that has Session Caching
enabled and validate if our HTTPClient setup is enabling SSL session reuse
through SSLContext.