From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AbstractNIOConnPool and leasingRequests
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:46:05 GMT

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Tomas Tunkl <tunkl.tomas@gmail.com>
wrote:
> My problem is that client has stopped sending requests, and I have
> noticed that leasingRequests are not getting empty. So I was thinking
> whether this could be my problem.
>
> Thank you
> Tom

Lease request backlog get processed every time a connection gets
released back to the pool (there are other cases such as connect
failure or timeout, but connection release is the primary one). If
lease requests get piling up in the queue, that most likely means that
the pool has been exhausted and leased connections are not being
released back to the pool.

Oleg