From Bill Gottlieb <bgottl...@gawquest.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid.
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:34:16 GMT
I think they are blocking pings.  Before changing to the
NoopHostnameVerifier, I was able to verify I was talking to them because
the error message I received back was telling me the security certificate
didn't match.  The IIS folks even set up a different instance, with a valid
cert, then I started getting this error.

As for switching the JDK, that's not really a possibility on an iSeries
that I know of.