From Alessandro Manzoni <manzoni.alessand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 400 bad request POSTing to Tomcat 7.0.42
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 11:06:07 GMT
Il 03.03.2015 09.47, Alexey Panchenko ha scritto:
> I am curious about how the client code looks now, before we continue
> complaining on the other end.
> Just trying to be fair.
1           HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
2           HttpPost httppost = new HttpPost(uri);
3           httppost.addHeader("Content-Type", "text/xml;charset=utf-8");
4           ByteArrayEntity entity = new
ByteArrayEntity(output.toByteArray());
5 //      StringEntity entity = new StringEntity(new
String(output.toByteArray()), ContentType.TEXT_XML);
6           httppost.setEntity(entity);
7           HttpResponse response = httpclient.execute(httppost);

That's it. Added line 3 and line 4 replaced line 5.