From Sean Shubin <seanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I get SSLPeerUnverifiedException after upgrading from 4.3.6 to 4.4
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:21:32 GMT
Thanks for the information, I looked over publicsuffix.org.

I am still not following the connection between an alternative subject name
being "too broad", and an http client failing to execute an HTTP GET
request.  What is the advantage?  Why should an http client library be
unable to execute an HTTP GET to a location that any web browser can?