From Christopher BROWN <br...@reflexe.fr>
Subject Re: Typo in MultipartEntityBuilder method name?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:10:49 GMT
If it's possible to add the method even in 4.4.1 (it's a new method of 4.4,
IIRC), keeping the misspelt method as a "deprecated alias", then it would
avoid code using that class having to be rewritten when it eventually gets
fixed.  I'm guessing that not a lot of code uses it yet, given that it's
recent, so it's pretty safe (with the deprecated alias -- the current
misspelt method -- being kept until 5.0 to avoid breaking any code that
might already use it).

Thanks,
Christopher