From Alessandro Manzoni <manzoni.alessand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 400 bad request POSTing to Tomcat 7.0.42
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:06:30 GMT
Il 26.02.2015 11.59, Stefan Magnus Landrø ha scritto:
> or a tcp dump if you prefer. Could it be a transfer encoding issue? Is
> there a proxy involved in this process?
The error is returned only with certain post (I noticed that only posts
 >30KB are rejected), while the encoding is always the same as  posts
that are succesfully accepted.
There is no proxy, the target Tomcat is on the same machine.
How can I dump tcp? It's a production server, do you mean to trace
ethernet headers? As I told you both client and target tomcat are on the
same machine, I don't know any utility able to trace localhost traffic.
Can you advise one?