From srihari na <namasrih...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom SSL Scheme Registry using HTTPClientContext
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:21:22 GMT
Hi Team,

I have posted on this topic many times in this forum and from our recent
context. Based on the suggestions I am exploring the 4.3.6 APIs to resolve
my concern which I posted in this forum with title : "Custom SchemeRegistry
via local context not working". From the new APIs i see the following way
to establish a custom scheme registry and corresponding concerns while
using those mechanisms.
1. Use a custom client and set scheme registry - We are using HC as our
core component where performance with time and memory is important, with
this technique we have to build the client and associate connection manager
and run it. For every request a new client has to be built.
2. Creating a registry and associate the registry with connection manager -
Our product follows a multi tenant architecture where each tenant will have
their own schemes and I could not figure our adding entries to registry
dynamically. Again performance and Isolation is concern.

HttpClientContext has options to set many configuration details except for
SchemeRegistry. Is there any mechanism to add the schemes to registry
dynamically without needing to build registry or client and during the
execute call select the uniquely identified scheme(by name) for the
request. We are eager to know your suggestions on this scenario.

--
Regards,
Srihari NA