From Dinesh Babu <dinesh.b...@pb.com>
Subject AbstractConnPool (httpcore-4.3.2.jar)- how to increase "available" connections
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:43:36 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie to this group

We are using Spring ReST Template to make web service calls which in turn uses Apache Http
Client  family of classes . We are seeing time out error from AbstractConnPool when we make
calls . Details below

1) We make our first call http://abc:8080/def. For this call to complete we need to make another
call which is below
2)  http://abc:8080/efg . For this call to complete we need to make another call which is
below
3)  http://abc:8080/hij

In AbstractConnPool the available connection is not more than 2 at any given point of time
which is taken by my calls in (1) and (2) .  When call (3) is made since there is no available
connection, this call time out.

a) Is there a solution for this scenario?
b) Is there a way to increase the number of available connections?

Regards,
Dinesh Babu.