From Guri Livne <guri.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager in EJB container
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:31:04 GMT
Just to make sure I understand:
You are saying " effectively renders PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager's
pooling capabilities almost useless."

Because EJBs themselves are in a pool and the threads accessing those are
managed by the J2EE server (So no need to hold a pool per EJB instance), or
do you mean that the PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager itself invokes
threads and thus not suitable for EJB3.1 spec?

Although I plan to use the HTTP client in EJB3.1 container I am not using
it within an EJB instance, but I am using it within a singleton Instance of
one of my classes.

Thanks!

Guri